Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

Painful Looking Surf Exit Video
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Painful Looking Surf Exit Video

Default Painful Looking Surf Exit Video

Poor guy.....that had to hurt.....

let this be a lesson to us all. DO NOT try to climb a ladder while wearing fins.

Exactly.

I haven't been diving there, but LaJolla in SoCal might be that location....

Registered Users

WOW...painful...dun play play!

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post
    Exactly.

I haven't been diving there, but LaJolla in SoCal might be that location....

Where about in La Jolla, I have never notice any site that has a ladder like that. Condition like that perhaps shouldn't dive, or they really pick a bad place for entry exit and build ladder to fool divers !

I don't know of any place at La Jolla that has a ladder. At first, it looked a bit like Alligator Head Rocks at the west side of the Cove, but there aren't any ladders there.

I would say that that is NOT a "beginner's exit"!

Ouch, well they say theres no remedy for being stupid

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by DivingSurveyor View Post
    I don't know of any place at La Jolla that has a ladder. At first, it looked a bit like Alligator Head Rocks at the west side of the Cove, but there aren't any ladders there.

I would say that that is NOT a "beginner's exit"!
    It was in Malta....not SOCAL, nor even in the US!

>crosses off Malta shore diving from her list....

City
    Sydney
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

I just like the way that the camera keeps rolling with the person thinking ill make a buck out of this on a funny home video show. Gotta say ladders can be climbed with fins on but not in swell like that. Hope hes ok but thanks for the laugh. Anymore evil knievels diving out there?

Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast