Thread: Greetings from the Philippines

Hybrid View

Country
    USA

Kumusta and Mabuhay Baby Yatch.

Story composition sure is quite the science. One of these days us underwater videographers will actually get some formal training!
    SMN Publisher

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    Kumusta and Mabuhay Baby Yatch.

Story composition sure is quite the science. One of these days us underwater videographers will actually get some formal training!
    im doing great, kamusta? hehehehe
    yeah love making story then hey have you been to olanggo? its a nice island here in Cebu, philippines us students here in IAFT make some photoshoot underwater because they have the nice under water scenery and also the bird sanctuary there....

and whats nice is that the RED Digital Cinema Inc. has delivered the first of a total of five RED Cameras to our school making it the first film school in Asia to incorporate the vastly publicized new generation of cameras.

The fully digital camera that uses a new generation "Mysterium" CMOS imaging sensor represents the next generation of cameras for feature films with a resolution of 4k - four times of the current "High Definition" format. It encompasses a totally digital workflow, recording directly on hard drives and solid-state media instead of tape or physical film.

Praised by international directors like Steven Soderbergh (Traffic, Erin Brokovich) or Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings) as "better than shooting on film,” the RED is one of the most awaited products. Students enrolled in IAFT's two-year CRAZY FILMMAKER PROGRAM will have the unique opportunity to work hands-on with an international cinematography mentor on it.

Country
    USA

We've seen the Red camera series.....it's quite impressive. The Red people do have some new cameras out that are smaller, less expensive and in the 2-3K range of resolution.

I have to get to the Cebu area....Dumaguete and Davao await me though...
    SMN Publisher

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    We've seen the Red camera series.....it's quite impressive. The Red people do have some new cameras out that are smaller, less expensive and in the 2-3K range of resolution.

I have to get to the Cebu area....Dumaguete and Davao await me though...
    yeah read cameras are very impressive..but atleast we students got the opportunity to have that one in our class...

i heard that Davao had a nice beaches there but never been to there...