In October 2001 i was on a plane back from The Solomons when on final approach the young guy next to me that had been quiet the whole flight bumped my shoulder and says excuse me, while reaching into his pocket and pulling out a pocket knife, what should i do with this? Before boarding this same flight i was pulled up at the xray booth and told to show the contents of my carry on bag. They had seen a film canister in it that id put all my 20 cent coins to stop them rattling around. They made me open it and pull all the coins out then let me put them back and on my way. The whole point is the security arent going to stop someone that is determined to get something on a plane. Ceramic knives are available and undectable to just about everything but a pat down. Chemicals are available that can be turned explosive as they pass through your digestive system. Some nut case with enough money could even charter or hire a plane if they wanted. Where does it all end?
I might not agree with what you say but id fight to the death for the right for you to say it.

Matt