Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: H.U.D mask

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by thalassamania View Post
    It's real easy for the populist, know-nothing politicos to make a big deal about it, they don't understand the basic assumptions of the system.....

I understand enough to know that a toilet seat should not be $10,000 for ANY application. If there really is some reason they can't use a plastic $5 toilet seat, give them some diapers and send me the change! I am sick of paying taxes to do things I don't want done or agree with! Send me my money back so I can buy a boat. It won't have a toilet, but I will put a $5 seat on the side so anyone that wants to can poop overboard, but it is $10,000 per use (CASH ONLY PLEASE to cover the research and development).

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

It has to be light and fire proof as well as strong! I would rather see it go to the military that a bridge to no where or WELFARE! Or to pay the health care of an illegal Alien! At least we get some return! It's called freedom!
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by thalassamania View Post
    That is the other point, there are many places where the testing of parts costs orders of magnitude more than their civilian retail price (e.g., the fittings for a non-magnetic MK-15). Don't forget that the costs associated with the design of the testing regime and the test equipment get added in to the cost of the part.
    TESTING?? RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT??

You mean take an existing scuba mask, and mold an existing dive computer into it. Add a Radio Shack LED display, and you are done. They want you to believe it is all expensive stuff, but really it is all a crock.

That research and development money is buying the execs. at Halliburton fancy exotic vehicles, airplanes, vacation houses, vacations, boats, and everything else. Oh, but wait, I owe some more tax money better take my vehicle (with 260,000 miles on it) to the bank to tap out my account. It's all good, because some seal needs it to fight some DESERT war I don't believe in, and I can start walking to jobs.

Maybe I can borrow against my retirement plan to fill up my truck while I am out.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Wait till the Big "O" gets a hold of it all!
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
    Wait till the Big "O" gets a hold of it all!
    What is the Big "O"?

Is that Bush bent over with a hand on each cheek?

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Hussan Obama!

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Hussan Obama!
    Who is that and why would he have it all?

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Do you have a TV or Radio? He is the Presidential candidate of the Dumocratic Party! ABO=Anybody but Obama! He might not spend $20000.00 on a toilette Seat, but he will put us all in one (Toilette)! So buy the mask while you stile have a few dollars because if he gets in you'll only have "Change" in your pocket!

City
    formerly So. Florida and missing it!
    State
    Washinton
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by acelockco View Post
    I understand enough to know that a toilet seat should not be $10,000 for ANY application. If there really is some reason they can't use a plastic $5 toilet seat, give them some diapers and send me the change! I am sick of paying taxes to do things I don't want done or agree with! Send me my money back so I can buy a boat. It won't have a toilet, but I will put a $5 seat on the side so anyone that wants to can poop overboard, but it is $10,000 per use (CASH ONLY PLEASE to cover the research and development).

Forget the @#$ seat!!!! My god! What you spend for recreation is not the measuring stick for what is used in a life-or-death situation!! Each application requires it's own evaluation.

Do you think the cost for the production of the second 100 batch of a pill should not include the cost to develop that pill? (lets not go off on the tangent of pharmacueticals and profits) The analogy is drawn to make a point!

City
    Country life for me
    State
    HI
    Country
    USA

Do you have a TV or Radio? He is the Presidential candidate of the Dumocratic Party! ABO=Anybody but Obama! He might not spend $20000.00 on a toilette Seat, but he will put us all in one (Toilette)! So buy the mask while you stile have a few dollars because if he gets in you'll only have "Change" in your pocket!
    Off your meds again? Can't afford to fill the script? A single payer national health care system can help you, really it can.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast