Thread: What medical testing should Rebreather divers get?

Hybrid View

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    All true and that did cross my mind..it all depends on whether there is a strong enough opposition lobby!
    Opposition! We're English, we just take it without arguing.

Retirement age now to be 66, we say OK. French want to make retirement age 62 from 60, strikes all over the country, fuel depots blockaded, riots in the street etc.
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba

Registered Users

Default Right Now

Diving is self regulated. Let's keep it that way. In the future, If medical exams would provide a benefit, so be it. If I have a condition that could compromise my safety, I would want to know, having an exam is a good way to know, and I am well worth the investment. What you're concerned with is someone saying 'no', you can't dive here in that condition and the cost associated with the exam. I believe I addressed the latter concern. The former is the prerogative of the property, service provider and so on. Go Dive elsewhere.

My 32% worth
    Lars

Explore, understand, protect
    "Let's go Diving"

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    French want to make retirement age 62 from 60, strikes all over the country, fuel depots blockaded, riots in the street etc.
    "Live to work" or "Work to Live"

62 does not sound unreasonable
    Lars

Explore, understand, protect
    "Let's go Diving"