Quote Originally Posted by seasnake View Post
I just talked to a machinist friend of mine about making a few little things like first stage holders, stuff like that. If the turn out okay I'll post some pics. Hoping to build a tank tumbler in the near future too.

Anybody know good places on the net (or elsewhere) to get stuff that the dive shop won't sell you? (service kits, o-rings, specialty tools, etc., etc.)
Most dive shops will sell you everything with some restrictions on the service kits (depending upon the reg manufacturer) but they can be found if you look hard enough. Orings are rather easy to source, try McMaster-Carr or Air-Oil. For specialty tools, Peterbuilt tools is hard to beat as they have just about everything you need for every make of reg on the market. You would also do well to pick up a copy of the oxyhacker's reg maintenance manual from airspeed press; Peterbuilt offers a similar manual but most agree that oxyhacker's is a bit easier for the average person to follow and understand (both are great references to have on hand.)