The closest I have come is Pompano Beach, just down the road from WPB. Our dive club goes there every spring. The dive op we use is Parrot Island Scuba. Their boats are located right at the Hillsboro Inlet, so the boat rides are very short. They have two boats and are very easy going folks.

http://www.parrotislandscuba.com/

As for wrecks we have done there:

Sea Emperor: 72fsw. Upside down barge load of concrete pipes. Not a very interesting wreck but is well populated with Giant Groupers, rays and the like. There was a ripping current when we were there, but you could easily drop down inside the hull and get out of the wind.

Qualmann Tugs: 80fsw. Two upright tugs. The basic dive there is to drop down on the first and drift over to the second.

Captain Dan: 100fsw. Nice wreck. We had shark and ray encounters here last time.

Ancient Mariner: 74 fsw. Great wreck just loaded with fish. I saw the biggest Stingray I've encountered at this wreck. There are swim-throughs and lots of places open to exploration on this one.

There is some shore diving possibility at Pompano, but I don't know much about it. The reef diving is basically drift because the Florida current cruises through the area.

Force-E is a fairly large operation with several shops along the Florida coast. I bought a few toys in the Pompano Beach shop while we were there last year, but I can't speak about diving with them.

Mountain Dog