Ok, now we all have a specific forum to discuss issues related to poor or excellent airlines and their service, so we moved the threads related to that but unrelated to baggage theft reports to here.

I am mulling over adding my own report on what a particular airline did to of all people a travel writer, but since we all make mistakes, since the measure of a person or company is what they do to resolve it, I will reserve comment till they've been given that opportunity.

I WILL ad though that I have been repeatedly impressed with Cathay Air Lines. Always clean planes, always with large flat panel LCD's with tons of movies, always great service and decent food, never lost or delayed baggage, etc.

Now and then they run direct specials on their website too.

If you guys want to come up with a report format, like the following, and fee free to add or suggest something better:

Airline:

Destination:

Pros

Cons

Additional Comments:

end

Now like Ace observed, or should I say survived, is Boeing and Airbus do not build planes with screaming kids, or do airlines offer discounts if you bring a screaming kid. That is a parent issue but not always within their control.

Passengers on Lufthansa have it right, where mothers were free to breast feed their infants unimpeded by American psychoses, and the planes are a lot quieter to show for it.

I will acknowledge that I am fairly disappointed with the modern weather radars planes have. I pay good money to go on roller coasters to get thrown about, and I pay even better money to be on a plane. For that price, I want an E-ticket ride!

It is always funny to hear the periodic screams from passengers during mild turbulence. For those ever in doubt, if you can't decide if you should be worried, should scream, or go back to sleep during turbulence, just look at the facial expressions of the stewardesses or stewards (yes, they do have genders and are either male or female in spite of what you're told). If they act like nothing is amiss, you're home free.

However, if they scream, so should you too!