-
Registered Users
Welcome!
Welcome aboard! I use a prescription in my mask. I always have. My first mask died earlier this season so I just got (and love!) the new Mares Liquidskin. Quite an investment when the lenses are in, but I love it. Soft, comfortable, like they said.
Even though I am not nearly blind (rarely use glasses on land) I decided to use scripts while underwater because I don't want to miss anything. I want to see it all. Even if it just makes things a bit sharper, it's worth it in my opinion. Of course, money is always an object in this gear intensive sport of ours, and if you don't have all of the little things, you may want to spend that money elsewhere. I keep an old, non-prescription mask in my gearbag "just-in-case" and need to wear it. I have, and I've had great dives with it. Especially because like Ace, I too dive in lots of low vis conditions in the Northeast US.
Good luck, and welcome.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules