SWEET!!!!

I was kind of skeptical about this setup when I first learned of it. After doing a lot of research I have to say I am totally impressed. It is very basic, but takes some pretty great video for the cost. Of course this is nothing near the quality of some of the stuff out there, but it is not nearly the amount. This makes UW video available to almost any diver. I think in today's technological world, everyone likes to be able to share experiences with friends and family through photos or video.

This video couldn't have come at a better time, I just showed this to my wife yesterday and I think we are going to be ordering one soon.

Which particular model did you get? I am under the impression all 3 HD versions are identical just with different mounting hardware, but I could be wrong, let me know if I am. What video light did you use and how did you mount it? Can you go over the filters you used? I really want to know what filters you used, The little square one you placed over the lens at 17 seconds in looked really good to me. I was told that you shouldn't use filters with this camera, but I think you have proven that wrong.

I will be sure to have mine before our next trip to Florida in September. There is no point in having it up here in NJ, we have extremely low viz and low light dive conditions.