Great detailed answer.. Thank you..
Although, I too question the inflator hose position. But, the rest sounds great..
I'll be picking up my gear this weekend, so I'll try it all on and see how it all goes. Thanks again for everyone's answers..
**D**

Quote Originally Posted by amtrosie View Post
The 7' hose is from the primary reg, which is mounted to the right post. The hose runs down the length of the tank, comes under the battery, on right hip, across the mid-section and chest, behind the neck (L/H side) and into the mouth. If you do not have a battery cannister, run a knife (with holder) through the waist strap.

The secondary reg is mounted to the L/H post goes across the back of the neck and around, with the second stage bungeed around the neck. The reg should be accessable by simply dropping the head. You should not have to shorten this hose from the standard length.!

The pressure guage and hose is mounted to the L/H post on a 24" HP hose and clipped off to the L/H hip clip. BC hose comes off the R/H post, over the L/H shoulder and attached to the inflator hose. Bungee this to the left shoulder strap so it does'nt float around.

Here is the best explanation to the how and WHY it should be the way it is. Works good, lasts long time!

http://www.gue.com/?q=en/Equipment/Config/index.html

If you have any questions, drop me a line. I have been diving this configuration for several years, and is the most efficient, well thought out configuration!!!