Thread: Seizing Natural Climate Change by Politicans!

Hybrid View

City
    Burlington
    State
    KY
    Country
    USA

Well said Papa Bear. I think it is ironic that when we look at the geologic record we see that mother nature can be one hell of a suicidal bitch. I am concerned about pollution today, but the planet has unleashed far more destructive forces against itself than everything humans has thrown at it combined. As Conrad pointed out, the planet evolves through cycles.

By the way Conrad, I searched for the message in your post rather than angles to attack the individual behind those ideas should I have found myself in disagreement with what was stated; I was taught that is how intelligent debate flows best. Plenty of great minds throughout the ages have suffered problems of one sort or another-poor grammar, horrendous spelling, arithmetic errors, lack of strong coffee in the morning to get them firing on all cylinders, etc.-yet still offered some great ideas that advanced mankind. This is an internet forum, not a formal peer review, so I am willing to overlook certain mistakes in favor of hearing opinions.

BTW PB, what's the no fire in Cali thing you mentioned?
    DeWayne aka Gobwats

The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot.
    Dave Sutton

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum
    - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

Papa we normally agree on 95% of issues that have come up on this forum but this is clearly one issue we won’t ever agree on and I’m glad this is under the rants section. I agree fully with our border situation, the last numbers I came across, we were already a minority in this great state of CA. Just so you know, 1984 and Animal Farm are both required readings in school, or at least where I went to school. I know we both agree about the sunscreen killing coral reefs, but you never replied on that thread, what happened? Here’s something to think about, and again it’s just my opinion: we don’t have to worry about running out of oil but rather we have to worry about running out of our atmosphere due to the burning of fossil fuels.