...and, oh boy, was that hard work!

After two days of going through the exercises, i'm completely exhausted, both mentally and physically and now realise that i need to improve my fitness levels.

There was me and another student (he's on a dm internship with the dive shop) doing the course, which was good, especially for doing the exercises.

Still gotta go back on tuesday to finish off two things that we didn't get a chance to complete today (first aid stuff and writing up an emergency assistance plan)
PLUS do the rescue scenario, which will also involve some of the other (if not all) the peeps at the dive shop..but i'm getting pretty freaked about doing that (fear of the unknown, peer pressure, worrying that i'll do something completely wrong, whatever).

Oh and add to the fact, I have motion sickness, still feel like as though i'm still floating on the water lol

But the course is definitely well worth it, if you haven't done it already. I highly recommend it - not just to improve on your skill set, but it makes you a better and more competent diver.