Shocking Video Shows How to Make Modern Binary Explosive, Similar to Flight 253's explosives

The last time I was at an airport, some TSA woman was rifling through my carry-on bag that always has all sorts of metal and electronic gizmos in it.

I told her that until such time they do complete body cavity searches, what TSA was doing accomplished nothing. She replied; "Oh, we can't do do that type of search that would be an invasion of people's privacy." I replied; "What are you talking about?! EVERYTHING you are doing right now is an invasion of privacy!"

The above video reinforces the point that what TSA does is a complete and total waste of time and money.

What they need are bomb sniffing dogs backed up by the puffer machines machines that blow a puff of air across a passenger and then looks for PETN and other chemical agents.

The idea of a body cavity search is unacceptable, yet most people have no problems with letting dogs sniff them. Who doesn't like to see a happy dog?

By the way, all the info in the video is quite well known to terrorists, otherwise we would not shown it.