Hi,

My name is Howard. I have returned to scuba diving following 10 years of inactivity. My last dive was while on vacation in the Bahamas, but I have a lot of diving under my belt (huh!) here in New England dating back to 1978 when I was PADI vertified. Although it doesn't compare to the tropics, I still enjoy diving New England waters. I have dove at Plum Cove, Follies Cove, Cathedral Rocks, Pebble Beach, Atlantic Ave (Gloucester), Magnolia, Gun Rocks (Cohasset), Brant Rock (Marshfield), King's Beach / Castle Hill (New port, RI), the wreck of the De La Sal and Fish Motel, Paradise Island, Bahamas. Since all my gear was 31 years old, I was forced to replace all of it with the exception of the regulator and dive knife. I was stymied to learn that my (2) Aqua-Lung ALU80s were condemned, so I traded them in for (2) Catalina ALU63s. At my age, less is more. A group of four people have formed a dive club where I work and we're already diving. This sunday three of us are doing Pebble Beach but I hope to dive Cathedral Rocks on 9/19/09. This is by far my favorite dive site in New England. This looks like a great website to be a part of, lots of useful information. Bye for now.

Best Regards from Under the Sea,
Howard.