Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
I swam a bit and my Daughter Lettered all four years, she swam with the Matadors one summer! They have produced more Olympic swimmers than any US club in history! ...
I have it on good authority that the swim club that has produced the most Olympic Swimmers is Santa Clara Swim Club, here the list.

I know the course director at PADI and they love suggestions and are very open to modifying to make it better! If you would like to email them PM me and I will give you direct link to the top! It's about the numbers and increasing those numbers and it is a good model until someone comes up with a better one!
Similarly there is no "Course Director" at PADI, there are, I'm sure several people there with that certifcation, and several hundred more throughout the world. You want the top? Here's the contact: drew.richardson@ padi.com (he's the Chief Operating Officer and President.)
That being said it really is the instructor that makes the difference! If you find a good one it doesn't matter what agency he reps! Good is good! I like SDI's approach because of the reality of the Computer world! When your doing Video and Camera work the last thing on your mind is time at depth, the computer can be set to remind you with that pesky Beep!
Computer or no computer, that's may not be a recipe for a long and happy life.