Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spam!!!

Spam... wonderful spam, bacon eggs and spam, spam egg and spam, spam bacon egg and spam, that doesn't have much spam in it...
    "I have a cunning plan..."

http://www.eoara.org/Home.html

^stupid vikings....
    "I have a cunning plan..."

http://www.eoara.org/Home.html

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SeaDog View Post
    OK, On 3, ready.....one.....two.....three!!! Everybody Hug!!! Feel better! Turn the testorone down a bit boys. and let's try to play nice.
    I agree with Daddy-H20, and I never agree with anyone, probably just having a bad day and the SPAM just hit the last nerve. No need for name calling, and comparing Dive logs.
    Besides I like SPAM, Especially fried with eggs......
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I second that, here are a few handshakes!

Good call SeaDog!!!

Registered Users

Respectfully the admins do need to check the "We miss you" settings, it's not just once every 30 days. I receive the "We miss you!" emails much more often than once every 30 days, at least once a week if not more often... and at that frequency a spam label isn't too hard to justify.

This site is a business and Walter is/was a valuable source of feedback that has probably been driven away forever by an unresponsive admin and hostile remarks. Consider how many other 'customers' are also feeling irritated by these too frequent emails. Will the site continue to ignore the problem (driving more members away) or will they fix this very real problem? It's been nearly two months since Walter brought up the issue and it hasn't been fixed yet...

We have it set to once every 30 days, you're the first person who seems to indicate you get it more then once every 30 days even after the rest.

We just turned it off till we can verify from someone who can show us they are getting it more frequently then once every 30 days.

Other forums use it quite sucessfully.

All you guys have to do is just let us know if something isn't right, and we respond.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12