Thread: Banner at the top of the screen

City
    Boston
    State
    Ma
    Country
    USA

Default Banner at the top of the screen

I only post these suggestions because I think you care....

The top of the page has the ScubaMagazine banner, then an ad banner to the right of it. This makes my browser go too wide.
    Can those banners be stacked instead? Its a bummer giving so much screen real estate to one application. I like to keep my browser open on your website and just hit "refresh" throughout the day, but with it that wwwwiiiiiiide, it makes it difficult.
    sounds like we need to gear up a teampaulc uberwagen and hit the highway in the sinister way that only a vehicle with a clown on it can -- warmeister

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

I don't have that problem, but I do have a wide screen monitor.

City
    Boston
    State
    Ma
    Country
    USA

I have two wide screen monitors, and I can put my browser on either one, but I just need to make the browser so wwwwwiiiiiiiide that its a bummer. I prefer to keep my browser narrow(ish) so that I can fit more. Between the side ads and the side by side top banners this site is wider than most.

<shrug>
    sounds like we need to gear up a teampaulc uberwagen and hit the highway in the sinister way that only a vehicle with a clown on it can -- warmeister

Kirkwood, using either Safari's browser or Firefox's, when you sideways compress your window, it just squeezes our the top rigght banner, no need for keeping it wide.

City
    Boston
    State
    Ma
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post
    Kirkwood, using either Safari's browser or Firefox's, when you sideways compress your window, it just squeezes our the top rigght banner, no need for keeping it wide.

True,
    but then I cant see the lovely ad.

I am one of the VERY few that likes the ads, I like to see other scuba stuff while I am here. I need to see all about the Atlantis Hotel!!!

Kirwood,

Then go to the Philippines paradise Divers Forum, click on ScubaMagazine.net Reviewed Dive Resorts, and there you go!

City
    Boston
    State
    Ma
    Country
    USA

but,
    but,
    but what about seacam housings! what about them!

(I can do this all night long.....)

City
    Boston
    State
    Ma
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post
    OH,
    and I would rather click the ad, wouldnt you?
    DON'T ANSWER THAT! If its adsense they will get bummed.

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

I also like the ads and try to support the companies that are paying for our place we hang out on the net. I have no complaints though, I am just happy that we have this place.

The ads are direct from the dive manufacturers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast