CrackedConch, I see you've named yourself after one of my favorite restaurants! It's the one at the Turtle Farm Reef shore dive on Grand Cayman.

Anyway, to get back on topic:

I would expect water temps even a little warmer than those mentioned by iDiveChick. I measured 81 degrees at depth on Sunday, and the temps probably won't drop any more. Like a number of locals, I don't wear any exposure protection at all in these temperatures. YMMV, but a shorty should be fine unless you get chilled rather easily.

With any luck at all, viz should be 100 feet plus.

At this time of year, you may well get some windy days. Later in the year, you can pretty much count on calm weather.

Currents are mostly mild to non-existent. As you can see, it doesn't get much easier than this.

You will be diving (if the wind permits) on Little Cayman's famous Bloody Bay Wall. It's a sheer wall, starting in 30 to 50 feet of water and plunging straight down to, Oh, several thousand feet, anyway. Common sightings include Southern Stingrays (check out http://angelfishphotography.com ) Eagle Rays, Green Sea Turtles & Moray Eels, as well as the usual Caribbean suspects. You have a reasonable chance of a shark sighting. The wall is cut by a number of interesting swim throughs. The wall dives provide the dramatic scenery while the shallow dives on top provide more small marine life and better light for photography.

Enjoy!