I was wondering for those of you that dive with a back-plate or similar style setup, which wing(s) do you use.

I recenlty aquired a Dive Rite Trans Pac harness which I am really excited about using as I have a bad back and could use the extra support the Trans Pac promises. I also have a Dive Rite Dual Bladder Super Wing, but it is WAY too much for the single AL80 I dive. I thinking of saving the Super Wing for when I dive doubles if I ever do but it still may be overkill for even that.

My questions are which wing do you personally use or have used for single AL80 or similar sized steel tanks? Do you like the setup and why or why not? If you dive doubles as well or instead what wing do you use?

Basically I am trying to decide if I am going to be better off getting a new wing and selling the other wing, or getting a new wing and keeping the other wing for when I get into doubles, or do I forget about getting another wing and just get the doubles. I do have a spare bc or two that I can always use for vacation diving when doubles are not available.

I know this is a pretty huge question and it may take some questions asked to me to get to the final answer.

oh yea' I almost forgot, what size doubles would be the best bet? I would love to have lots of air of course, but I am concerned with the weight as again I do have a bad back. Is there a reccomended size/type/psi tank that gives a lightweight set of doubles and is not going to weigh 100lbs? Maybe I am better off finding a huge single, but I am really getting into wreck diving and am pretty sure doubles are just the way to go for that.

Ace