Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazing video of tech diver rescuing freediver

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post
    No offense taken, most of us are scuba divers, not free divers, so we might not recognize proper freediving if it snuck up and bit us on the bum, so your clarification was quite welcome.

But be careful, your knowlege might make you a guinea pig for volunteer moderator duty if the FreeDiving subforum ever gets crowded enough.
    hehe - go figure on the moderator

As a side note - I helped to create the largest single resource on the internet for freediving - Deeperblue.net back in 1999 - DB is the single largest resource on the net for freediving - over 5000+ freediving forum members if I remember right. I was also the freediving editor and also News/Media Editor as well for DB. FYI

Registered Users

Thumbs up

I do want one of those masks Freediver is sporting, would go well with my ice diving underhood........

Rather him than me
    NITROGEN NARCOSIS IS FOR CHRISTMAS - OXYGEN TOXICITY IS FOR LIFE !

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

There is a freediving forum ... ? Heck, I'm goin' there now ...

First - Freediver??? Are you saying there is no physical exertion to hold onto the sled as it slides down?
    Second - Admittedly, the only thing I know about freediving is Tanya Streeter looks good doing it.
    Third - Has anyone tried holding their breath all through the film?
    Fourth - Freediver, you free dive 60 meters? Incredible! Most scuba divers never see 60meters except on TV.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12