Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scuba DivingTrip for the ....

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCaveDiver View Post
    Organize a trip to Thailand that is cost effective and will allow cave diving (for those so certified) and I will become single (if that is a pre-req)
    LMAO!!!

I am sure your better 1/2 would empty your deco gas while you were submerged if she saw that.

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    Yesterday I spent all day laying the groundwork for being able to invite others to a group dive trip so we have a sufficient number.

While in Florida we'll be covering the DEMA show and really putting our nose to the grinder with resorts and dive travel agencies and getting some fun trips together.

Thanks for all of the great work.

As far as Bonaire, there is boat as well as beach diving, but don't give up on the beach diving. We can just rent some Jeeps and drive them right to the water. SCUBA magazine rated Bonaire the top destination this year.

I also like the idea of something that is reasonably close to most of us. I know there are users all over the globe, but I believe most of us are in the U.S. or nearby (Lottie).

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCaveDiver View Post
    and I will become single (if that is a pre-req)
    Bama,
    Just to clear this up - I mentioned in an earlier post in response to Ace, that this should be open to all (not just us that are single)

Quote Originally Posted by lottie View Post
    I think this should be open to everyone.
    Lottie

So it is open to not just the detached but to doubles, lol

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

iDiveChick - that is correct...do you think its worth moving this thread out of the "Scuba Singles" area and rename the title?

I dont' think I can rename the title - or can I?
    <edit> Okay, I changed the title on my original post, but the thread title is still the same
    Last edited by lottie; 07-30-2007 at 10:46 PM.
    Lottie

Renaming threat titles sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't....I have no idea why.....

A new thread area, or maybe even an entire section might be in order.......let me give it some thought and I will take all input.

There's the ScubaMagazine.net Official Sute News", we could make a subform to that called "Scubamagazine.net Group Trips".

We could do something in the Diving MarketPlace section: Dive Travel, Group/Club Trips, Travel Buddies Wanted or we could leave that alone for non-SMN trips or we could do something in the General Travel, Resort & Vacation Discussion section.

I vote for near the top under ScubaMagazine.net Site News with its own Group Trips sub-forum.

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post
    I vote for near the top under ScubaMagazine.net Site News with its own Group Trips sub-forum.
    That sounds good to me
    Lottie

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post

Since when did your vote count. Just kidding, I agree with you on the Group Trips catagory. But then again, who really cares about the catagory, we all know what is going on.

Resort owner/instructor
    State
    North Sulawesi
    Country
    Indonesia

Hi everybody,

I operate a beautiful dive resort in Indonesia and everybody is more then welcome! Groups or individuals, no problem ;-)

The publisher is coming to my resort within the next couple of weeks, so expact to see a lot more info about diving around Bangka Island in North Sulawesi, Indonesia.

Hope to see all of you with the first ScubaMagazine group travel !

Registered Users
    City
    toledo
    State
    ohio
    Country
    us

hi, i am new to thi but i'll try. i think the trip would be a blast. i would need to know more details before i could commit, but sounds like a great idea. i like the original version best since i didn't take up scuba till i got divorced, lol. but either way i'm sure it would be fun, keep me posted please.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast