City
    Eilat
    Country
    Israel

thanks very much all

lol what a thread this has become

Registered Users

Smile coming home party

I'd be interested for the latter half of next year and Sydney would be fine but I am not picky. I am currently serving in Iraq but will be home in mid-july and am looking for some dive friends to celebrate with a coming home dive. i live in northern IL. and am looking to travel.

Registered Users
    Country
    Canada

Cool singles dive

theres an annual event in Roatan off Honduras, not exactly sure of the resort...could be fantasy hotel. each year they have an event for single divers, seems to be really popular, well attended and a whole lot of fun, plus the diving there is supposed to be awesome, check it out
    its not the destination you reach....its the journey that takes you there which is truly special

City
    chester
    Country
    uk

for anyone from the UK there is a company called www.speedbreaks.com who do singles diving to Sharm. They don't force you to do any cheesy dating activities, its just a very relaxed way to meet other people with similar interests. Its mostly beginners as they offer discounted open water courses but there are qualified divers too.

I have been a couple of times and have always really enjoyed myself. Because no one knows any one else you all get to know each other pretty quickly and you don't run the risk of being goosberry on a boat full of happy couples.

Registered Users AsiaDiveParadise's Avatar
    City
    Las Pinas City
    State
    NCR
    Country
    Philippines

Default PHILIPPINES Dive Paradise of the World

Blessed Day
    Everybody is welcome to dive in the Tropical and Dive Paradise of the World the Philippines and meet single, fun, dynamic Filipino and Filipinas.

Best Regards to all and GOD Bless
    http://philecotourism.wordpress.com
    www.mothernatureasia.multiply.com
    asia_dive_paradise@yahoo.com
    PHILIPPINES, Tropical Paradise of Asia

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678