Thread: Scuba DivingTrip for the ....

Hybrid View

City
    Phuket
    Country
    Thailand

Default Twin sharing

This isn't as much of a problem here on Phuket as it's fairly easy to get rooms with twin sharing. Also, we could go on a liveaboard and score a discount for a group charter :-)

City
    Eilat
    Country
    Israel

Great Ideas all
    i would gladly help arrenge a dive trip in Eilat and the red sea, i can arrange a big dive-boat for a good price that has a deck lift to get out and in the water with a ramp similar to an air craft carrier ramp. cool thing.
    accomodation in EIlat, tech and rec dives. the lot. cruises to Sinai- and other oarts in the red-sea are also an option. let me know so i can plan

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Diverdaniel View Post
    Great Ideas all
    i would gladly help arrenge a dive trip in Eilat and the red sea, i can arrange a big dive-boat for a good price that has a deck lift to get out and in the water with a ramp similar to an air craft carrier ramp. cool thing.
    accomodation in EIlat, tech and rec dives. the lot. cruises to Sinai- and other oarts in the red-sea are also an option. let me know so i can plan
    Eilat and the Red Sea sound good - I've always wanted to go to Israel.

hmmm..maybe a few polls are in order....watch this space!
    Lottie

City
    Eilat
    Country
    Israel

an organised tour could also be arranged, Jeursalem, Dead-Sea, the Galillee. lots of places to go.
    Also, Petra in Jordan, Oh, we could also dive in jordan aswell. great sites there.

hrmmmm i gotta do some homework on this one.
    how long a trip in mind?

City
    London
    Country
    UK

Just started reading this thread, are the discussions still afoot?

As a suggestion, http://www.worldwidediveandsail.com for a Thailand liveaboard. I met them at the London dive show last year, nice people and also a trip with a bit of a difference, sailing to and from destinations on a decent sized and well equipped yacht, looks after the carbon foot print a little too :-)

I'd be interested in a trip at the right price to the right destination - not all that bothered by the Carribean though, would rather get to the Indian Ocean or Pacific.

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

Bottlefish - welcome to the boards!

You are correct - discussions about a SMN group trip somewhere (not just for those that are single) is still going on.

I created another thread as a poll to ascertain where people would like to go and to narrow down the possibilities of where to go.
    Check out the link below.

group trip - location - Page 2 - ScubaMagazine.net Forum

I think most of us are interested in a trip at the right price to the right location, but do to the geographical challenge amongst us all, it's a bit of a issue to a.) getting a reasonable price b.) somewhere that is of interest c.) won't include too much travel to get there d.) and a whole host of other logistical issues.

HTH
    Last edited by lottie; 09-24-2007 at 12:31 PM.
    Lottie

Registered Users
    City
    Fremantle
    State
    West Australia
    Country
    Australia

Default A Distributed Dive ?

I think that, given the geographical distribution of the membership of this board, the chances of all getting to a single place on the planet at the same time are pretty astronomical!
    Therefore, I propose, as a temporary expedient, a distributed dive. Pick a single weekend and everyone of us goes diving at our favourite local spot and posts a report of it here. With photo's from those with cameras.

Just a thought!
    SSMD Diver.

Today is a good day to Dive.