Thread: Philippine Paradise Divers it Is!

Country
    USA

Default Philippine Paradise Divers it Is!

I see that PPD'ers on other boards other than the 1st one are also using PPD, so it has been becoming more and more apparent as times goes on that it is not a term created by a board, but by Pinoys and Pinays themselves.

We apologize for the delay, we just wanted to make sure we weren't copying a term created by a board as a professional courtesy.

Not for a lack of wanting to use your requested name , as you all know what a great time diving I always have when I bring along the pro HD video equipment and go review resorts in the Philippines. Right now we have Sinandigan, Davao, Anilao and Dumaguete resorts awaiting us.

So, Philippine Paradise Divers, enjoy your forum, and for giving your opinions, salamat!

Mabuhay!

Registered Users

by the way! is ********** and scubamagazine phil paradise diver the same?

Different forums, many of the same people.

Dingho,

Certain other forums have our forum name on autocensor, so we've responded in kind. It is ashamed some resort to that, as we'd prefer everyone be colleagues instead of competitors.

We've created PPD groups on several different social networking sites, not because we want to corner the market on the name, but because we have the time and the desire to get the wonderful, fun Filippino scuba people in front of others so they can see that all really need to go to the Phils and have a fun dive vacation time with new friends.

Registered Users Wow Philippines's Avatar
    City
    London
    Country
    United Kingdom

Just a quick note to say hello.

Please feel free to contact us for any queries or concerns, particularly if you're based in the UK or Europe.

Happy diving!!

Registered Users

Happy diving. I hope everybody is enjoying...