Thread: NEW OCEANIC GEO (titanium)-Lowered Price!

Registered Users

Default NEW OCEANIC GEO (titanium)-Lowered Price!

In February 2007, at Beneath the Sea, I won an OCEANIC GEO (titanium) dive computer!
    Since I have ALREADY a few thousand invested in a VR3, a DIVERITE HE, and a SUUNTO VYTEC, I have no need for this computer.
    The GEO Personal Dive Computer has an MSRP of US$429.95 and was available from Oceanic's network of Authorized Dealers throughout the world beginning December 15, 2006. Leisure Pro and ********* sell it for $400 + S&H.
    I will sell it for the first person who comes up with $275.
    OCEANIC Industries donated it for a DAN auction, so I have all of the warranty information.
    Specs on GEO follow:
    "The GEO is a powerful and versatile new SCUBA and Free-Diving Sports watch, cementing our reputation as the leader in Personal Dive Computers. A unique combination of quality, function and style, the GEO Wristwatch is perfect on its own or as a backup to any dive computer at a very competitive price," said Doug Krause, Marketing Manager for Oceanic Worldwide.
    Multiple modes accommodate diving with air or Nitrox and include special functions for free diving. Other user-friendly features include powerful OceanGlo backlighting, intuitive user settings and options menu navigation, alphanumeric display, and a diver-replaceable battery.
    In Free Dive Mode, the GEO calculates and tracks Nitrogen Tissue Loading – allowing users to alternate between SCUBA and Free Diving/Snorkeling. Users will also have new features designed specifically for free diving. The GEO provides accurate depth and time with an amazing 1-second sampling rate for subsequent PC download and analysis. Dive Time is displayed in seconds and minutes. Custom audible alarms specific to Free Dive Mode include Elapsed Dive Time, Countdown Timer and (3) Independent Max Depth Alarms.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Users

Default Oceanic Geo

Item sold. Thread Closed...