Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What is your dream dive destination?

Thread: What is your dream dive destination?

Hybrid View

As mentioned, there is a new way to deal with those who simply cannot get their ears wet.

Click here

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

That's the mask I was talking about! I saw some girl using one, she had all kinds of ear problems normally. She said she had no problems with that one. I wish I would have asked her more about it.

I loved Raja Ampat, but not sure if I want it to be one of the "repeat" dive trips. Been to PNG many times and plan to go many more times. Liked Bali OK. But I would go back to Lembeh Straits in a heartbeat!! Where else could you see a "beauty" like these???

or

Or

I just love them froggies!!!

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

Well ... I don't get out much ... lol Majority of my diving is close to home. I love diving where it's warm though ... As far as a dream destination, I don't think I've seen enough places yet to make it matter. Everywhere is cool to me! Antarctica would be awesome. I don't think it gets any colder water temps there than we get here in the winter ... And we don't really do anything special to dive here other than drysuits and a lot of whining and complainingl ... :P

Registered Users

Raja Ampat and PNG for sure...but most of all atm I'm dreaming of diving Komodo....for the excitement above and beneath the surface..ohhhhh I hate being a student and having no money!!
    Has anyone dived around Komodo?
    xx

Registered Users
    City
    Avalon
    State
    California
    Country
    USA

Dream destination for which month? I'm looking at the Red Sea, Mauritius, Galapagos, Fernando de Noronha or Abrolhas in Brazil, and Antarctica.
    Visit my web site for images of and information about the marine life of southern California's kelp forests.

Registered Users
    City
    Charles Town
    State
    West Virginia
    Country
    USA

Well, right now I'm dreaming about Medio Reef in the Bahamas because our dive club is going to commandeer one of the Nektons for a week in June. Hey, if anyone wants to go with us, pm me. Deposits have to be in by around January 20.

But down the road I'm dreaming about Truk because the club is doing a liveaboard there in 2011 - that's actually the earliest date we could secure the entire ship. Plans aren't final yet, but we're thinking that since we're making the long trip we might as well add a week at PNG. Sweet dreams!

Mountain Dog
    It's not the destination, it's the journey.

Registered Users
    State
    TX
    Country
    US

I'd settle for a liveaboard anywhere warm.

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by DrBill View Post
    Dream destination for which month? I'm looking at the Red Sea, Mauritius, Galapagos, Fernando de Noronha or Abrolhas in Brazil, and Antarctica.
    I am looking at Switzerland, Paris, Singapore and Italy.