Thread: The Barefoot Blue, "where do you want to go on the Great Escape" thread!

Hybrid View

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

The other option is to call their bluff! How bad would it be if they had to tell all of their customers that have paid for dives that they can't fufill their end of the deal. The customers would wind up finding the dive boats on their own anyway. There are only a limited number of dive boats out there and the divers will dive regardless of what sports challet decides to do.

Better than calling their bluff, tell them there is an increase in price due to fuel costs increasing. Make the increase at least as much as they are trying to take away.

Bottom line is they don't have their own boats or captains, they need you as much as you need them.

GOOD LUCK!

City
    Northridge
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States

Sigh, in a perfect world, the little guy (boat Captain) would be able to prevail over the 850 lbs. Gorilla in the room (Spts Chalet).

Folks on dialysis would get the kidney that they need and the physician's mercedes payment wouldnt be the deciding factor.

We could have a war, and nobody dies. . . .

Perhaps this is the reason we all go diving. . .

Speaking of diving, anybody here in So Cal wanna get on a cool boat?

Tevis

Country
    USA

I used to dive on the Great Escape when it was called the Charisma 25 years ago!

Tim is a great Captain, but unfortunately, they do not allow rebreather divers on, so that rules me out!

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Archangel,

Next time I am in California I will let you know! If I would have known you before I would have gone on your charter. I went to California in May and dove on the Sceptre at Anacapa Island. It was nice, but the boat was a little ratty. Do you have a web page for your boat?