Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone ever dive in indonesia?

Registered Users

I have that feature working for Palau...I leave next week...when I go into edit options....enable countdown...put the numbers in...looks like it is working.....but it does not show up????....Just noticed....looks like it is working now?!

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

I don't see that feature . . . where is it?

i never go to wakatobi. but i'm interested to spend my saving and holiday there in may. is it right time to enjoy the place? *ashamed me, native indonesia's asking for the place in her own country*
    any suggestion about the dive point or information about the accomodation?

thx. (kk)
    no more dive no more pic. water me plz.. http://inikeke.multiply.com/photos

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by inikeke View Post
    i never go to wakatobi. but i'm interested to spend my saving and holiday there in may. is it right time to enjoy the place? *ashamed me, native indonesia's asking for the place in her own country*
    any suggestion about the dive point or information about the accomodation?

thx. (kk)
    Check out their web site ....the people I have talked to say it is upscale accommodations and some of the best diving in the world....best time of the year?...they say Sept/October is the very best for Wakatobi....Inikeke....Shame on you! ....and American telling you about Indonesia ....(I'm Laughing)

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by TravelnSJ View Post
    I have that feature working for Palau...I leave next week...when I go into edit options....enable countdown...put the numbers in...looks like it is working.....but it does not show up????....Just noticed....looks like it is working now?!

Can't get this feature to work for me ... Pour quoi?

Seasnake,

Go to "User CP" in the upper left light blue horizontal navigation bar. Once you click on that, you will see "Settings & Options". Within that , look for "Edit Options". After klicking on that, move your eyes to the gith larger columns, scroll all the way down to "Miscellaneous Options", then the 2nd option within that will be "My Countdown" and voila!

Quote Originally Posted by inikeke View Post
    then, where you'll dive to?

I'll be in Raja Ampat and then Lembeh strait. I just got back night before last. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post
    Seasnake,

Go to "User CP" in the upper left light blue horizontal navigation bar. Once you click on that, you will see "Settings & Options". Within that , look for "Edit Options". After klicking on that, move your eyes to the gith larger columns, scroll all the way down to "Miscellaneous Options", then the 2nd option within that will be "My Countdown" and voila!
    Yep, been trying all that ... hit save changes at the end ... but no go ... Typically, my screw ups are quite advanced ... I do notice when I go BACK to User CP to try it again all the fields are blank, if that helps??

Resort owner/instructor
    State
    North Sulawesi
    Country
    Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post
    The publisher of ScubaMagazine will be traveling to Lembeh Straights, Bunaken and Gangaa this summer.
    He should also visit Bangka Island. This is the bigger island next to Gangaa and has much more divesites to offer.
    If you want to now more then visit my website: www.mimpiindah.com

Hope to see you soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12