Hello all out there in Diver-Land

We plan on having Official (what "office" exactly is that?!) ScubaMagazine.net Group Dive Trips on a regular basis in the near future.

Everyone has their pet-destinations, but I wanted to open a discussion with all to see where the interests lie.

We want to make sure on any trip that there will be photo and video opportunities in the dive destination to keep the photogs and videographers happy as clams, as we will do a HiDef video production out of it all.

I will group some good dive destinations based upon geography, and I would like others to add destinations that you suggest would be a good combination of dive value, opportunities for dive photos and video, and a place where you would like to go in the future on a group trip. If you could post what the attractions are to the particular area you suggest so we can see what the appeal is aside from the obvious.

Let us know if non-diving activities would be on your list, or at least a destination where you could bring a spouse/child/s.o. where non-divers are happy too.

Trips would probably be in the 7-8 day range or maybe 5 day range for Carribean trips.