Thread: A Word About Silent Diving Systems

Country
    USA

Default A Word About Silent Diving Systems

Prior to our last dive resort review trip to Coco Beach Dive Resort in the Philippines, we ordered 1 replacement and 3 spare oxygen sensors so we would have backups for the trip. Silent Diving Systems, the North American Distributor for Ambient Pressure rebreathers was awaiting a shipment from A.P.

Rather than my customary last minute modus operandi, we had ordered the cells 2 weeks in advance of the trip so avoid problems, but apparently customs decided to let them sit forever to the point where we couldn’t get spares in time.

To the rescue came Peter Denhan, Silent Diving Systems National Sales Manager. He happened to be within 100 miles of our area the following day, and he graciously offered to drive down near us where we could meet up.

I have to say, for the National Sales Manager of a firm to go out of their way by driving that far to personally meet me and deliver parts so we had a set of spares for a tropical dive trip was most impressive, and he didn’t even know I was the publisher.

Unbeknownst to me, Peter is also a certified Inspiration and Vision trainer, so if you can get that type of service for just spare parts, image what kind of service you can get receiving your CCR training from him. If you'r einterested in training, you can contact Peter at peter.denhan@silentdiving.com

Thanks to Peter and all the Gang at Silent Diving Sytems!

City
    Sydney
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

I wish we could get service like that down here.

Matt

Registered Users
    City
    Port Neches
    State
    Republic of Texas
    Country
    USA

Yea, Peter is a standup guy. Met him @ Innerspace. Nice and knowledgeable to boot.

Country
    USA

Welcome to the SMN Forum RigDiver.

I ran into Peter a couple of days ago again....he gets around! I didn't realize it awhile ago but he does Insp/Evo training too, so he was about to run off to class with some students.

Everytime I see him I am always trying to pry intel out of him about new products, so we'll see if Martin Parker introduces the AP BOV at DEMA...I know they showed it at OZTEC but not at their booth & it has a non-standard config but nobody was able to snap a photo.

Registered Users

Hi, that was good service. By the way, La Laguna Beach Club just around the bay is a AP stockist and has spares in stock. Frank +639175620348 www.llbc.com.ph