Hi All,

I'm Lissa and I dive mainly on the East Coast. I have trouble finding dive buddies that can keep up with me. Ok that just want to go diving. I am a PADI/SSI open water instructor, with a speciality in just about everything. I have advanced nitrox, and i almost have my decompression diver cert. After I can catch up with the instructor and get my dive out of the way, I will be working on my trimix. I want to try various new dive places but can't find a good buddy willing to go and explore. Where are they all at? Would love to dive in So. Cali, and any other location that i haven't tried before.
I've been to the Florida keys, springs, and West Palm, Ft Lauderdale. Cooper River S.C. (have lots of great teeth to show off ) Been off the coat of N.C. and Virginia Wreck diving. Last but not least, Diving in the Great Lakes of Michigan, and smaller lakes.... all without a drysuit. Oh and I've been to various rivers and quarries. I live on the coast of Virginia and I'm always looking for a good dive. I am in the process of a career change and I will be a Oceanographer/Marine Biologist... never to late to start over.... Would love to explore a virgin wreck and have a career diving...... Better then a good day where I work.