Thread: Pelagian's new BOV

Hybrid View

Andy, I'll have that fixed tonight, then I'll help you upload pictures although I doubt you'll need help!

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post
    Andy, I'll have that fixed tonight, then I'll help you upload pictures although I doubt you'll need help!
    Thanks DiveChick!

I still found two typos in the text. Lets see if our members can find them? I will grant a 10% discont on our new BOV per typo limited to the first three members who find them and limited to two typos, i.e. 20% off. I have to protect myself from all the RB diving lingo professors out there or I will end up in debt!

All the best!

City
    Manila
    State
    Philippines
    Country
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Fritz View Post
    Thanks DiveChick!

I still found two typos in the text. Lets see if our members can find them? I will grant a 10% discont on our new BOV per typo limited to the first three members who find them and limited to two typos, i.e. 20% off. I have to protect myself from all the RB diving lingo professors out there or I will end up in debt!

All the best!

Hi Andy. Just because you made a game of it, I found 3 typos in the first post and 1 above (what a nerd! haha)
    Lu-Ann G. Fuentes rambles on at http://layas.blogspot.com
    "Today isn't any other day, you know." - Lewis Carroll

Well, come to think of it, "here are finally the pictures" is syntactically problematic, but I think it would be wise if I didn't:

1. Hijack the thread related to a good CCR and BOV.

2. Throw bricks in glass houses.

There are more typos. Keep looking.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post
    Well, come to think of it, "here are finally the pictures" is syntactically problematic, but I think it would be wise if I didn't:

1. Hijack the thread related to a good CCR and BOV.

2. Throw bricks in glass houses.

Default 3 typos

So PM me the 4 typos! You cant just post them as it would spoil the fun for our other contenders.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by PinayDiver View Post
    Hi Andy. Just because you made a game of it, I found 3 typos in the first post and 1 above (what a nerd! haha)

City
    Manila
    State
    Philippines
    Country
    Philippines

Default Typo spotting

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Fritz View Post
    So PM me the 4 typos! You cant just post them as it would spoil the fun for our other contenders.

Andy

Okidoki, just PMed you the 4 typos. And I do know you mean letters in the wrong place as a result of perhaps typing too fast or the brain reading these as right because you're too close to the material (sentence structure or punctuation use do not count - will you look at me stating parameters for your "contest" haha)

City
    Manila
    State
    Philippines
    Country
    Philippines

Default And the winner...hasn't surfaced yet

Alright boys and girls, Andy just PMed back that I won the contest mwahaha (maniacal laughter). With his blessing, I’m re-awarding the 20% off that I secured (who can resist typo-spotting? ) to the first person who says she/he wants it!

To answer your question Andy (and to perhaps explain this “contest within a contest”), it’s not that I’m not into rebreathers, it’s more of I’m not exposed enough to it (no one in my group uses one) to have a feeling or opinion about it. A case of not knowing what I'm missing. Is that a shame? You’re planning a course in the Philippines, gotcha, I’ll spread the word to my core group for takers