Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Cabilao Island shots
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabilao Island shots

Default Cabilao Island shots

Here are a few shots from Cabilao Island in the Philippines. We stayed with Polaris Dive Resort there and found some of the best diving I've seen in the Philippines so far. There are also a couple of shots from Alona Beach on Panglao where we stayed for a few days, but did no diving.

All these shots are full frame, uncropped photos with slight adjustments in Photoshop. I, uh, just learned to make frames...

Last edited by Diver Dennis; 05-30-2007 at 03:56 AM.

Dennis,

I just don't know where to begin! The crinoid shrimp, the porcelain crab, the juvenile cuttlefish, or your remarkable photography!

Do tell what type of camera you used and lens setup.

We've been meaning to add a "Highest Rated" image bar on top of the random image bar on the front page, and your images along with some of our other members certainly belong there!

Its just a Canon Rebel XT in an Ike housing, using a 100mm lens and a Woody's Diopter. There is a new Rebel XTi 10MP but this one is only 8MP. There are a lot of better cameras out there. That said, some of the best shots I've seen have been taken by Point and Shoot cameras. Glad you like them, thanks.

Last edited by Diver Dennis; 05-30-2007 at 03:52 AM.

How about what lens system are you using for those really tight macro shots?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast