Thread: Inspiration Classic w/DT box scam?

Country
    USA

Default Inspiration Classic w/DT box scam?

E-bay Classic Inspo w/DT box

New E-bay member registered only 6 days prior. 0 feedback, only Paypal unprotected up to $200, and uses the word "kilogrammes" when referring to the included sorb yet item is supposedly in Naperville.

Then it states that the auto-air has been replaced by a 2nd stage.....I have to think what that means. Remove the entire auto-air, attach the low pressure dil hose to the 2nd stage, then you have a corrugated BC hose to put something into the end that must be a power inflator of some sort and T off the l.p. dil hose......

His user name does not come up on Google nor Yahoo with the exception of a an e-mail address with that user name in it that links to this bizarre web page.

Anyone know this unit?

I have read on other boards about a number of scam rebreather auctions on Ebay.

City
    formerly So. Florida and missing it!
    State
    Washinton
    Country
    USA

He refers to the 7 litre nitrox bottle. This is the commonwealth spelling. Deffinately "fishy".

City
    Sydney
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

They might of got the whole add from someone that posted it for sale in England. Ask if you can pick it up. That sorts them out quick.

Matt

I'd never buy an item like that from someone who has zero feedback (not from our ZERO here, lol... but 0 )..

Plus, like someone mentioned-- Ebay has had a problem with rebreather scams.. Ask lots of direct questions... ask for local pickup...
    Missy
    Hello, Hello
    Hola!
    I'm at a place called Vertigo
    ¿Dónde está?
    It's everything I wish I didn't know

City
    Sydney
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDiveGirl View Post
    (not from our ZERO here, lol... but 0 )
    HAHAHA better go register myself with ebay and start flogging cheap rebreathers I also need to get rid of $10 million my Nigerian mate has

Matt