Newmarket
    State
    Ontario
    Country
    Canada

Thumbs down Scuba talk?? or hate groups

Quote Originally Posted by acelockco View Post
    I'm not, I extremely dislike lesbians.
    Hey guys and gals I come to this forum to chat with other divers about diving, so, no offense .....but I really don't think this type of chat is appropriate....I'm sure there is lot's of free space open on the skinhead web forum.

City
    Ft. Lauderdale
    State
    FL
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by diverchrispy View Post
    Hey guys and gals I come to this forum to chat with other divers about diving, so, no offense .....but I really don't think this type of chat is appropriate....I'm sure there is lot's of free space open on the skinhead web forum.
    scuba-diving-skin-head-lesbians-and-
    the-men-that-extremely-dislike-them dot com

There. Happy?
    Last edited by Tigerbeach; 10-25-2007 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Site deleted non-threatening words from made up website
    ASW

"Don't believe everything you think"

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbeach View Post
    Do you like their videos...?
    No I do not!

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by diverchrispy View Post

Fortunately or unfortunately (depends on how you look at it) on internet forums people have freedom to say things that are on their mind. Of course the moderators usually keep things in check. That being said, when you log on and read the threads, there may be things you are not interested in, or are off the topic, or that you do not agree with. Even though that may be the case, the rest of the members may not feel that way.

You however do have the choice not to read every thread, especially the ones you don't want to. If you see something you don't like, you have the choice to respond or to stop reading and move on to the next subject.

Lottie the Moderator is going to make a post here about where this thread appears to be going, so we're going to ask that all refrain from further comments at the moment.

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Maybe we need a non-female moderator as well, just to cover all of the bases.

City
    formerly So. Florida and missing it!
    State
    Washinton
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by acelockco View Post

Regardless of sexual preference, preference of the sexes and in deference to all sexes, the stated intent of this forum is to discuss scuba diving and the myriad of issues associated with this consuming sport. If I choose to indulge in other issues, I will venture to the realm that entertains that subject matter. I come here to have a discourse relating to diving. Your views on other subjects, topics, or entertainment are not necessarily for this particular forum. There is no limit to age limit (that I am aware of), and if there is, that does not mean that under age individuals could not benefit from the topics discussed within this forum. Let's bare that in mind as we interact with the various members.

Freedom to expression is not a guarantee, and freedom to post any content is not the right of any mature adult. Freedom has responsibility, and no responsibility is not freedom. Lets be mature adults and conduct ourselves in that vain.

Now back to whether or not peeing in my wetsuit is acceptable!

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

I'll swap your colloqualism for my dumpster dive (or should that be a dive in a mud hole) and raise you a p-valve, thats hopefully not in a wetsuit, especially at DEMA, where hopefully there's no regulator recalls which depends on the user titles that we need.

Breathe in, Breathe out...move on....NEXT !!!
    Lottie

Country
    USA

I thought iDiveChick did a decent job of humorously representing the male perspective.

What am I, a Eunuch?!?!!?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast