Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Colorful Characters (And We Don't Mean The Fishes) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colorful Characters (And We Don't Mean The Fishes)

Diver / Poi Enthusiast santelmo's Avatar
    City
    Quezon City / Puerto Princesa
    State
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by PinayDiver View Post

The fisherman and his banca suddenly leapt to life, quickly motoring off to that area. We actually saw him threw a harpoon into the water.
    what a loser!?

Diver / Poi Enthusiast santelmo's Avatar
    City
    Quezon City / Puerto Princesa
    State
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I had a dive with a couple of Irish guys once and the language was rather colourful on the surface. Every second word was fookin this or fookin that. Made me look and im a truck driver so that says something. Anyway off on the dive we go and its rather peaceful without them in the near area swearing their heads off. Get back on the line at the end of the dive and the 2 of them are just above me and still talking! Not much is audible but you can still pick out every second word. Finish the dive and get back on the boat and their at it again. After getting out of my gear i was under the shower and one of them walks past still all geared up. On his wrist slate it looks like hes written a novel underwater there is so much scribble on it. On closer inspection of it all 3 slates are full on both sides and every second word thats on there is fook! Thinking no way it could be all like that i had a look at the other guys and it was just the same. 3 pages of fook as well!
    They are 2 characters that stick out in my diving and luckily i havent seen them since.

Matt
    dont you just hate people who have nothing to say but fookin like words all day? it's like fooknin irritating... LOLZ

City
    Manila
    State
    Philippines
    Country
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Every second word was fookin this or fookin that. Made me look and im a truck driver so that says something. Anyway off on the dive we go and its rather peaceful without them in the near area swearing their heads off. Get back on the line at the end of the dive and the 2 of them are just above me and still talking! Not much is audible but you can still pick out every second word.
    I actually know a guy like that. He'd drop, pardon this Tagalog swear phrase, "Put--- Ina," every few words (meaning "Your mother's a who--" *flinch*). His every line seemed to have a double exclamation mark at the end.
    And then he got married. And then he had a daughter. And then his daughter got to an age where she parroted everthing her parents said.
    He cleaned up his language virtually overnight
    Lu-Ann G. Fuentes rambles on at http://layas.blogspot.com
    "Today isn't any other day, you know." - Lewis Carroll

I belong to a dive club. We have several overnight gatherings throughout the year. One particular member drinks a bit much and needs to be curbed regularly. It is always the 1st story at the next gathering
    "I have a cunning plan..."

http://www.eoara.org/Home.html

Registered Users
    City
    Fremantle
    State
    West Australia
    Country
    Australia

I once dived with a female TV executive whose hair contained so many styling products that a neoprene dive hood was unable to flatten it. Picture Marge Simpson in black.
    SSMD Diver.

Today is a good day to Dive.

City
    Manila
    State
    Philippines
    Country
    Philippines

h2O: Every dive group has one of course . Ours, after having one too many, had to be stopped from jumping off the balcony (over a woman, naturally). Instead, he fell off the living room sofa in his sleep -- and was convinced that one of us girls (all the way from the second floor where we were billeted?!) pushed him off it!

rubber chicken: During last month's dive, the girls noted how, on the banca on the way to the site, it was a boy in the group who pulled out some product from his bag that got passed around to the other boys. As they energetically massaged in the gloop on their faces, the still relaxed girls (who were done with a pat of sunblock even before the boat left the resort) couldn't help exchanging amused looks. We said we salute their wives/girlfriends for rewiring them
    Lu-Ann G. Fuentes rambles on at http://layas.blogspot.com
    "Today isn't any other day, you know." - Lewis Carroll

Once watch a guy step into the lake and immediatly relized he forgot to close the zipper on his drysuit...
    "I have a cunning plan..."

http://www.eoara.org/Home.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123