I had a dive with a couple of Irish guys once and the language was rather colourful on the surface. Every second word was fookin this or fookin that. Made me look and im a truck driver so that says something. Anyway off on the dive we go and its rather peaceful without them in the near area swearing their heads off. Get back on the line at the end of the dive and the 2 of them are just above me and still talking! Not much is audible but you can still pick out every second word. Finish the dive and get back on the boat and their at it again. After getting out of my gear i was under the shower and one of them walks past still all geared up. On his wrist slate it looks like hes written a novel underwater there is so much scribble on it. On closer inspection of it all 3 slates are full on both sides and every second word thats on there is fook! Thinking no way it could be all like that i had a look at the other guys and it was just the same. 3 pages of fook as well!
They are 2 characters that stick out in my diving and luckily i havent seen them since.

Matt