Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ScubaMagazine Corporate Mission Statement

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

I voted number one because it is open to interpretation by high dollar lawyers and therefore towith anyone can break the deal at any time forthwith at a moments notice or without notice depending on how you read the third paragraph of the opening statement. Not withstanding the fourth line of the fifth declaration of intent. Therefore here within is transmitted my vote and opinion. And you will hear from my lawyer in the morning now that I am physiologically scared from this experience. Our maybe just narced?
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

Country
    USA

It's all quite clear. Under the Doctrine of Res Ipsa Loquittur, and the rebuttable presumptions that arise....we can establish a commencement of statutory tolling, that includes but is not limited to unlimited indemnification of third party liabilities, not withstanding part 2 of subsection A, unless where otherwise expressly prohibited by law. This may not be applicable in your jurisdiction, so this may not apply to you.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    It's all quite clear. Under the Doctrine of Res Ipsa Loquittur, and the rebuttable presumptions that arise....we can establish a commencement of statutory tolling, that includes but is not limited to unlimited indemnification of third party liabilities, not withstanding part 2 of subsection A, unless where otherwise expressly prohibited by law. This may not be applicable in your jurisdiction, so this may not apply to you.
    Void in Alaska and Hawaii! And that is why my lawyer will be contacting a third party in the morning!
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

I would just like to know how to be a sponsor for the site or buy some ads. Anybody there?

Country
    USA

cozumel mark was a plant from another board who signed up under false pretenses and so was banned.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234