I like being able to goof off on 7/10th more of the planets surface, that's why!
One thing that comes to mind (of many, I confess) is diving off of Catalina island with my buddy Pat. Catalina, for you out of area folk, is located off the coast of Southern California.
It is known for cold, clear water, as well as large quantity of fish, kelp forests and wrecks. The island drops off at a steep angle; mostly you dive the sides of the island unless there is something interesting on the sand at +/- 130 feet.
We were exploring in 80 feet, with maybe 60 feet of visibility when I saw a
30" horned shark. This little bottom feeder is harmless, unless you are a shrimp or something; anyway he got good and mad when I picked him up and held onto him with both hands.
Pat came up to investigate, and noticed "Sharky" wiggling around trying to bite me with his little nubby teeth.
Pat then had the bright idea to pull his glove halfway off, and offered the fingertips to the aforementioned predator.
Sharky chomped down; Pat pulled his hand out of his glove and began to laugh.

That was nothing compared to my laughter as I let go of Sharky, and he swam away quickly with Pats glove...