Thread: Hello for the sharks

Default Hello for the sharks

Hello! Im an experienced diver and have been an underwater videographer for many years. Ive just completed my first documentary titled Sharks: Stewards of the Reef, a 27 minute film on reef sharks, threats to sharks including habitat destruction, bycatch and the greatest emerging threat to shark populations worldwide: shark finning.
    Want to learn more about sharks? See our web site at www.sharkstewards.com, watch the trailer, and if you like - please sign the petition to ban the distribution of shark fins and shark finning.

If you have ever seen the eye of a Mako or Great White close up, and can get beyond the first adrenaline rush, you will know what we mean when we say that diving with sharks is a mystical experience. If you havent dove with sharks yet, we hope to change minds on the fears and misconceptions many have about sharks.

Im happy to be part of the list!

Sharksaver

City
    Toronto
    State
    Ontario
    Country
    Canada

Done and forwarded!
    Thanks

Cornel
    Protect SHARKS!

Excellence is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards!

NEVER STOP LEARNING

City
    Warner Robins
    State
    GA
    Country
    USA

Done and forwarded..
    **D**
    Dive Often, Dive Safe and Share Your Sport.
    My Website My Blog MySpace DiveBuddy
    Adopt a Manatee

Default thanks for the welcome

As a spoiled tropical diver I have just been encumbered by 9 mils, pounded by big seas and loving it. Its great to be back where diving is hardcore!

thanks!

Sharksaver