Thread: Where do you put it?

Threaded View

Default Where do you put it?

I don't know if it's me but, despite all the D rings, I can never find the right place to put everything I want to take diving ............ and how does the stuff move so far when in the water ........... are there under water pixies that delight in confusing me?

I do make my own diving life a bit complicated by using a FFM with a two way gas switch (so I can move to an accelerated deco gas).

By the time I've attached a knife, a pair of shears, a line cutter, a computer, a back up dive timer, an emergency 'run time' slate in case of failure, a main light, a backup light, a camera, maybe my metal detector, a real and DSMB, backup reel and DSMB and my lucky gonk ...... well, I am the proverbial Christmas Tree Diver!

It's a good job my OMS 100lb wing has plenty of lift when I'm on the surface!!!

Bedause of the clutter I rarely take a camera (English Channel conditions mean it's a waste of time 50% of the time) and metal detectors tend to overload on metal wrecks ..............

Sigh ........ perhaps I'll go back to single cylinder shore diving!
    Last edited by Finless; 03-04-2007 at 11:14 AM.