PITTSBURGH - Evgeni Malkin and the Pittsburgh Penguins are a sured of being in the playoffs, yet they still had much to play for during their final regular-season home game.The New York Fletcher Cox Jersey Islanders once again had nothing to play for, and performed exactly like they didn't.Malkin picked up two a sists to lengthen his lead in the NHL scoring race and the Penguins stayed in contention for home-ice advantage in the first round of the playoffs, beating the Islanders 6-1 Thursday night to a sure New York of finishing with the NHL's worst record.Malkin has 112 points, or four more than reigning scoring champion Alex Ovechkin of Washington. Randall Cunningham Jersey Both players have one game remaining. Ovechkin went scorele s during the Capitals' 4-2 Rodney McLeod Jersey victory at Tampa Bay."Yeah, I feel good," Malkin said. "One game left, it's OK. I think it's too much points (for Ovechkin to catch him)."And if Ovechkin gets four points in his final game?"I will score two. I will," Malkin said.The Penguins are more concerned with getting two points of their own against Montreal on Saturday night.They Jason Peters Jersey improved to 17-3-4 under interim coach Dan Bylsma and tied Carolina and Philadelphia with 97 points each in the race to finish fourth in the Eastern Conference and gain the home-ice edge for at least one playoff round.The Flyers have two games remaining, while the Hurricanes and Penguins each have one remaining.