OTTAWA - The Vancouver Canucks mi sed out on giving coach Alain Vigneault his 300th career NHL victory behind the bench the first time they had the chance.They made sure they didn't let another opportunity pa s them by Thursday night.Coming off a disappointing 2-0 lo s in Montreal two nights earlier that stopped a six-game win streak, the Canucks responded in the second Justin Gilbert Jersey game of their current five-game road trip by thumping the Ottawa Senators 6-2 before a sold-out Scotiabank Place audience of 19,191."It was a Jerome Bettis Jersey good bounce-back game," said Ryan Kesler, who scored a pair of goals, including the go-ahead marker with the score tied 1-1 in the second period.Vancouver (9-4-2) then struck for a pair of goals 38 seconds apart in the opening 1:11 of the third period and ran away with the game from there."It was a good hockey game for 40 minutes," Senators centre Jason Spezza said. "We just gave them too many quality chances."The win allowed Vigneault to reach a milestone against the club he began his NHL coaching career with as an a sistant. He's the 39th coach in NHL history to reach that mark."Obviously, for 300, I'm happy about that, but I'm more happy about the two points we got tonight," Vigneault said. "Our puck management in the first period was obviously questionable and they had Jack Ham Jersey some quality chances. I thought we got better in the second and we were obviously really good in the third period tonight, so we'll take the two points and go to Toronto and get ready for that game (Saturday)."Daniel Sedin, who opened the scoring only 22 seconds into the game, Alex Burrows and Tanner Gla s each had a goal and LC Greenwood Jersey an a sist and Mario Bliznak added his first NHL goal for Vancouver.Henrik Sedin chipped in with a pair of a sists.