CALGARY - St. Louis Blues forward David Perron leaned up against the boards after practice to chat with Calgary Hitmen defenceman Karl Alzner at the Pengrowth Saddleome on Tuesday.Whether those two will be teammates again next week will be determined over the next few days as the Blues decide if they should keep the 19-year-old Perron in the Brent Grimes Jersey NHL or make him available for the Canadian junior team's selection camp starting Monday in Calgary.Perron was to be a healthy scratch in Tuesday's game against the Flames, which would make it the fourth game Warren Sapp Jersey in a row he'd watch from the pre s box."The team is winning and everybody is playing well, so I'm all right with that," Perron said. "I'm going to have my chance."The chance to play for Canada in the world junior championship is something every junior player desires.Perron may be junior-aged, but he's an NHL player now and is loathe to leave a lifestyle superior to junior hockey in accommodation, transportation and paycheque.And in some cases, the Canadian junior team has Mike Evans Jersey been a stop on the way out of the NHL and back to the junior leagues once the tournament is over."I'm hoping to stay," Perron said. "When you are a junior, obviously you want to go to (the world junior championship)."Now that I'm here I'd rather stay, but it's going to be a coach's decision. If I go, it's going to be a great Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey experience. Either way, it's a win-win situation."In the next few days, I'll get my mind set to either win the gold medal or the Stanley Cup."