City
    Fremantle
    State
    West Australia
    Country
    Australia

Default G'day all

Hi,
    Having found this forum via another, I felt that i should join up and join in.

About me ?....
    Well, i'm a PADI DM, trained in the UK, now living in the worlds most isolated, (and sunniest), capital city. Perth , West Australia.

I have dived in English Quarries, Siberian lakes, Australian Reefs, Kiwi islands, Fijian Beaches, Hawaiian surf, British wrecks and now Aussie rivers. I am mainly interested in the life aquatic, but would not turn up my nose at treasure.

Despite the above, I am still a complete novice and hope to learn lots from all of you grizzled and salt caked hardened divers.

Oh Yeah! My name is really Keith.
    SSMD Diver.

Today is a good day to Dive.

Hello Mate!

Welcome!

So where in Fiji did you dive? (ok, so I have a one track tropical mind, lol)

g'day mate! and welcome to our homble abode. there is one place i'd like to dive at, and that would be false bay, africa. i dont know why, but i just do

City
    Sydney
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

G'day and welcome aboard Keith. Im on the other side of the paddock.

Matt

Registered Users
    City
    Fremantle
    State
    West Australia
    Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post

So where in Fiji did you dive? (ok, so I have a one track tropical mind, lol)
    Diving was on local reefs off SW Vita Levu and up in the Yasawa islands. Fantastic places and i'd live there in a nanosecond if i could. But for preference i have to say that i'd rather dive Ningaloo reef.
    Although my favourite dive tends to be my last one.
    Today I dived in the Swan River, 15 other divers, Thick silt, hence zero viz for most of the dive and my buddy's tank came out of the Cambands and she lost a fin,( which i subsequently found). Hardly saw a thing and still thoroughly enjoyed myself. If you can't dive the ones you love, love the ones you dive.. It's supposed to be fun, Isn't it ?
    SSMD Diver.

Today is a good day to Dive.

diving is not fun... ITS A BLAST! like my sister in law says "once the diving bugs bites you in the ars, you have that bug for the rest of your days." and diving is one of a few that i would NOT trade for anything!