Thread: Hello everyone

Registered Users

Default Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

Myself Jax newbie in this forum. Hoping good time for me here by joining this community.
    Barrier to success is the fear of failure

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Well not exactly dive related and we are not a job seeking sight. Maybe you should try diving as a sport and make some contacts for future employment and networking.... I will give you one warning not to use this site to advertise, spam, or drive traffic to non-related dive sites or harmful sites! You are on the edge, just don't fall in
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

Quote Originally Posted by boystyles View Post
    Hi Everybody!
    Nice to meet you! My name’s Mr. Anh, I'm 22years old. I’m IT engineers and I’m not married. In my Family, I have my parents and 1 brother.
    I live in a flat in Hoang Hoa Tham, Viet Nam. I want to get a good job in the future and I want to go abroad. I graduated form BK University of Technology in 2008. I have been trained in information technology at my University but I like to working for event.
    Currently, I’m working in Tran Anh event company and Network administration at Cisco. I like my job.
    My plan in the future!
    - I’ll study English until I speak it perfectly because it, I had so much trouble in communicating with foreigners.
    -I’ll design and develop a social networking and technology. It can work now. Domain name is it “ABC.com”. I like is it.
    - Beside I am develop a online newspaper, domain name is it “nytime.com”. I hope that all of you will give me some help in plan next time.
    I am very busy, Therefore I can’n on writing.
    Thanks you for your reading.
    Vietnam travel-Vietnam holiday package deals-Paloma Halng bay
    Hi from Viet Nam!Nice to meet you here