Thread: Heads Up re Henderson Polyolefin Fullsuit

Country
    USA

Default Heads Up re Henderson Polyolefin Fullsuit

I just ordered another one and decided to get the blue & black. Wrong! The all black one is Polyolefin throughout. The blue & black is not. The blue area over the shoulders back and front are thin lycra. No insulation whatsoever and will fade and wear more than the Polyolefin. Had to send the blue/black back and get it exchanged for a solid black one. Cost me shipping even though there is no mention of the difference in construction the product description.
    The only thing I believe in is disbelief - except in the case of unexpected miracles.

Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    I just ordered another one and decided to get the blue & black. Wrong! The all black one is Polyolefin throughout. The blue & black is not. The blue area over the shoulders back and front are thin lycra. No insulation whatsoever and will fade and wear more than the Polyolefin. Had to send the blue/black back and get it exchanged for a solid black one. Cost me shipping even though there is no mention of the difference in construction the product description.
    Correction. The older suit (all black) has spamdex/lycra shoulders as well. The lycra seems to be heavier than in the blue/black but is still not Polyolefin. Shame on Henderson for not including that detail and making out like the entire suit was polyolefin..
    The only thing I believe in is disbelief - except in the case of unexpected miracles.