Just got my brand new Mares Icon. It's not the upgradeable one but I don't want air integration anyway. Wowser!!! It's awsome. I charged it, entered all the settings, calibrated the compass, and generally explored it. Unbelievably easy to use and the color is wonderful. Thank you Scuba Toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back when I was a programmer for a statistical unit I studied information presentation theory. This beast has got that down pat. The graphic interface shows everything you need to know at just a glance conveyed in a way you don't need to think about nor analyze. It has the digital data there if you want it but the analog picture along with the bright red alerts (when necessary), the nitrogen loading graph and the ascent/descent graphic (both color coded) convey all the critical information at just a glance.

I am dying to use it. The ice is already off the lakes here and I'm thinking of a quick dunk just to try it out. Before I do that I'm going to get one more poleofin full suit bringing my layers up to 7mm warmth with 3mm bouyancy. Won't keep me warm but it might allow me to get in for 10-15 minutes.