Thread: TSA Fondles Passengers Sex Toy

Country
    USA

Default TSA Fondles Passengers Sex Toy

TSA Does Not Fire Luggage Screener Fondling Passengers Sex Toy

Newark, N.J. October 29th, 2011- A Transportation Insecurity Administration baggage handler was caught rummaging through a female passengers baggage and leaving a note regarding the sex toy of hers he was handling that said" Get your freak on girl."

The government agency trafficking in corruption conveniently is trumpeting "privacy laws" and is trying to protect the abusive employee caught engaging in the typical crimes the TSA loves to engage in by refusing to identify the TSA criminal.

Can you imagine how many baggage screeners there are that fondle your personal affects but don't leave a trace?

And you want these crooks taking nude photos of you and your underage kids and fondling them?!

241011feature3.jpg
    SMN Publisher

Registered Users

I have always said that the TSA ID should be made on the card. A Serial number or something that wil track back to the individual who opened and placed the card in the case. Why TSA does not want to do this is simple,
    It makes it much harder to prove the indivudal who went through your bags.
    Why would they want to do that? Interested in hearing your ideas? Do you agree with me that they should identify themselves with some for of ID placed on the card? Does not have to be their name, just a number. Gee, I get the number of the individual that inspected my underwear from the manufacturer. My last pair was inspected by employee number 18. :-)
    Lars

Explore, understand, protect
    "Let's go Diving"

Country
    USA

Well, if they have ill intentions, then they would just not place their card in your baggage.

Sort of like a thief won't leave their business card in your home after they've stolen your stuff.
    SMN Publisher